G

12.11.2007

lots to come

We have had lots go on in the last couple of weeks, therefore not really anytime to update. Brad and I went to a Chargers game; we had really good seats 30 yard line like 15 rows up. It was sooo much fun. Then we went to the BYU/ SDSU game with Chad and Rach, Julie and a couple of other families. Disneyland this past weekend, spur of the moment decision on Brad's part... We woke up Saturday and decided to go within an hour. We had so much fun and got to ride all of the rides, Jack was even tall enough this time to ride the Star Wars ride as well as Splash Mountain. He thought he was so cool and very big. You know what ride my kids didn't like this time or the last time we went.. it was the snow white ride, it totally freaked them out. I have to remember that for next time! Reid was pretending he was asleep, so cute, but sad. I felt like I was torturing them.
And of course my kids have been sick like everyone else. Jack got a really bad ear infection, his first one. Let me tell you 5 days of not leaving the house, stuck inside with sick kids and a sick pregnant lady... not fun. I will download some pics. in the next couple of days. I hope everyone is doing well.
Merry Christmas!!!!

5 comments:

MommyMert said...

Sorry about sick kids... Hope the prego lady makes it ok. :) Thinking about you lots. xo

Linds said...

How fun, Disneyland sounds like it was a blast. Bummer that the kids haven't been while. Hope you are feeling good. Have a great Christmas season!

Mands Glenn said...

Totally Jealous that you can decide to go to Disneyland and then an hour later be there. How fun! I can't wai to take my little Lil.

There is nothing worse than being sick, but then having your kids be sick too is just horrible and having to be inside is so YUCK!

Only 72 more days!!

Julie said...

BYU game was totally fun!!! Sorry you guys have been sick... 'tis the season, right!?
We need to get together soon--for lunch or something!

Debbie said...

great to see you today, you look so cute!

i would love for you to play soccer with me:) i will have to ask the captain if there is space for you but of course after you have the baby. if you want me to that is. i play on an indoor team but the field is outdoor (6 on 6). we play all year and i love it!