G

1.01.2008

Happy New Year


Okay, I don't know what it is lately, I have not been busting out the camera like I should be, especially given that I got a new 12 Mega pixel camera for Christmas with only like 5 pictures on it, so sad.
Anyway, I thought it time to update. Last night we went to The Billings amazing house and rang in the new year with some great friends... I have one picture which I (of course) did not take. Chessa and I are peeking in the background, behind Debbie, Su, Rachel and Julie. I even copied and pasted from Julie's page. Pathetic.
SO maybe my new years resolution should be update more often and take more freaking pictures.
Anyways we had a really good time and I even got a new years kiss from Uncle Ricco (aka Brad, aka adult film star...does anyone have a picture of this?) Because Brad sadly to say shaved the mustache off today before I could get a picture of it, shocker!

Thanks Billing's for a fun night and yummy Italian Soda's!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I love that you guys are peeking through!!!! It makes me giggle! I'll browse through my pictures and see if I have any documentation of Brad.

Heck ya...you need to bust that camera out and start posting!

Missi Waldron said...

It sounds like you had a great evening and anytime an Italian soda is served definitely makes for a great night :)! Happy New Year!

Billings Family said...

So bummed Brad shaved it off! Totally fun to have you guys there! Thanks for making it great! Last night was hillarious! Can't wait for the post on that one! HAAAAAA!!! "W"