G

7.23.2008

Jack's first grandmas camp

cousins: Austin, Jack, Luke, Matthew (or as jack says..."Makew"), Abber's and Grandma Gharring....
Jack and Luke with Barbara who helped Grandma with Grandma's camp...she used to babysit Brad and Chad as children...and now she's with the next generation...so cool.

Jack was finally old enough for Grandma's camp this year and to say he was excited was an understatement...He was so cool and big... This year's theme was creativity, so he was in heaven...lots of drawing, painting, getting dirty, swimming and being with lots of cousins...how lucky we feel to live so close to all of them... thanks again grandma for spending this time with the kids...they absolutely love it...

7 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey...when it rains, it pours with you....4 posts all at once, excellent!! People will be wondering who the freak is doing all this commenting on your blog!

Love the sunnies they made! xoxo

Chessa said...

Chelsea! You've been busy! I've been a homebody....looks like you're having fun!

Hill Call said...

I love Jack's shy face, when you make him do something he doesn't really want to do, he is so cute!

McEwen Family said...

Brad's mom is so cool to do Grand-ma's camp! How fun for you guys!

Missi Waldron said...

I love this tradition!! When I'm a grandma, I need to remember this great idea...so glad Jack was able to attend!

Rachel said...

Gee we have cute boys. Luke had a great time, I am so glad they were finally old enough, he is so proud of all of his projects.

Shannon and Andrew said...

Sue is awesome. What a fun grandma.