G

8.11.2008

"Look at what I can do"

Jack learned how to ride a bike with out training wheels a couple of weeks ago...I have been asking (nagging:))Brad all summer to teach him to ride it and Brad was not in to it... (he later admitted he didn't want to because he was afraid Jack would get too frustrated, Jack always wants to be perfect at everything the 1st time trying anything new)...But Jack (and Micheal) seriously picked it up so quickly..in fact, I think Brad helped hold him maybe 2 times and he was off...now he can skid his tires, ride with his feet on the middle bar, one handed, standing up...all like he seriously has been riding for years...
The look says it all...He is so proud of himself...
He seriously asks to ride his bike first thing in the morning and last thing at night....He can't get enough.
Jack's friend Micheal, his partner in crime for this activity...They both did so well.
Reid and Bella (Micheal's sister) riding scooters.

5 comments:

Hill Call said...

I love Reids face in this picture!

The McDonalds said...

Oh man I love your kids! And listen to how cute you are with little Lucy... the best Mom!!

brit.brat said...

Good job Jack!!!
-Todd

Scarlet said...

Chels-He looks exactly like brad! I thought it was brad but he is like 100 pounds smaller and way cuter:)! You are so cute and I'm actually bloggin once a month-you would be proud of me. Scarlet

Rock's said...

Wow! What fun! He's so cute speeding around on his bike! YEA!