We had the most AMazing dinner the other night, 12 courses which included Artichoke soup, Pumpkin Ravioli, Filet Mignon, Passion fruit Pots DE Creme. and orange rolls to die for...and on, and on...My mouth is watering. Byron and Chessa did not disappoint again. The food was AWESOME!!!!
Byron serving up one of the creations...
Byron serving up one of the creations...

11 comments:
Yum!! I am so jealous right now. I just had a vegemite sandwich...no comparasin really!!
You girls all look so cute. One day I might come and join you. xoxo
boo hoo, i wish i was there with you girls!
You can't talk about food that way, there are pregnant people reading your blog! Oh my gosh that sounds sooooooo good! My mouth is watering right now! You look gorgeous by the way!
So... uh... now I want some. Recipes to share? You look really pretty and very happy. Always nice to be out with the hubby eh?
LOL on your JC Penney comment! What's funny is that I got a vacuum for Christmas this year. A Dyson. ROFLOL!
Sad part is - I AM excited about it. But I still want a little something else. I sent it to my hubby, too. :D
I already told Matt I'm a year and a half away from my 40th birthday and I want a good present. I've given him plenty of time to plan. I don't want something I need. I want a REAL present. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Ah, man! I stop by for a little blogging update, and now I am STARVING!!!
You are such a beautiful sister!
Yeah, you fit right in with your beautiful friends, pretty girl! Looks like an awesome time, I love to eat good food!
Looks good. Thank you for the cute treat left on my porch the other night! Merry Christmas.
I'm LOVING the Dyson, but don't tell Matt. I can't have him thinking gifts like that are too wonderful. He DID fill my stocking with stuff this year. Totally surprised me. He hasn't done that in years, so it was really sweet. I think that video was very productive!!! LOL!
Hope you had a really nice Christmas!
Looks like lots of fun! You are super hot by the way! Where did all that baby weight go! You're awesome. Go girl!
Hugs, Merry Christmas too!
Post a Comment