G

4.30.2009

I hear Lucy crying from the play room and as I'm going in there...I hear this:

Jack: LUCY!!! Don't!

she had apparently ruined his puzzle....so, he pushed her away!!! Oh no he didn't!

Mom: Go to time out! You're being mean...

Jack: No I'm not mean... Mom you're being mean! Meaner like a WIENER!

Did he seriously just say that?! Yes! I couldn't help it...I just laughed!

good thing he was already out of earshot and sight, because that was FUNNY!


so I guess today I'm "meaner like a wiener!"

13 comments:

Missi Waldron said...

I love Jack! He is one of the most hilarious little dudes ever and I love how he makes my little dude laugh. It is out loud and belly-full... you obviously understand :).

Alison Hall said...

hahahahahahaha That is great!!! I love it when they say things like that and they have no clue what it really means.

Danielle said...

I LOVE that kid....he reminds me of my Ben! At least they keep us on our toes...with an occasional giggle or two! xoxo

Mands Glenn said...

That is so funny! Kids say the craziest things. My girls make me laugh everyday. Boys are so different than girls that's for sure. Cute Cute boys!

Rachel said...

You big wiener I cant believe you were so mean to him!

Annie said...

I might have to steal that from him! lol

Hill Call said...

I like that it wasn't meaner than a wiener, it was LIKE a wiener, he is amazing!

Jaime Stephens said...

That is awesome!!

Julie said...

Ya, so, take that Mom!

Chessa K said...

See, he is learning his ending sounds in kinder and applying it in life! That's fantastic {snicker}!

McEwen Family said...

That is hilarious! Jack is one funny kid! Love it!

Jaime Stephens said...

Our house we are building is in Provo it's north of your parents house and east of Geneva so kind of down by HP...

Rachelle Crowder said...

Where does he come up with these! LOL so hilarious. So glad you capture these AWESOME moments and write them down. Such a good mom.. even when "Meaner like a Wiener"