Well we did it again...the mud run. We got muddy, we ran
(walked/ran) up suicide hill, made it up the 2 6 ft walls, tunnel crawl and army crawl mud pits, swam across lake O'Neill... and had a blast doing it. We all were a little anxious to do it ( Rachel and I third time, Julie's 2nd, Jason's 2nd and Eric's first). But Rachel put it perfectly it's like giving birth; you forget how hard it is until you have to do it again!
Julie rocked it and did it only a few months after giving birth to baby Troy!
So here's to doing it again, and again... and again!

(walked/ran) up suicide hill, made it up the 2 6 ft walls, tunnel crawl and army crawl mud pits, swam across lake O'Neill... and had a blast doing it. We all were a little anxious to do it ( Rachel and I third time, Julie's 2nd, Jason's 2nd and Eric's first). But Rachel put it perfectly it's like giving birth; you forget how hard it is until you have to do it again!
Julie rocked it and did it only a few months after giving birth to baby Troy!
So here's to doing it again, and again... and again!



12 comments:
You go girl!!!
that is freaking awesome! :)
This is a ridiculous practice...next year, instead of crawling through the mud, how about I just throw mud at you and squirt you down with the fire-hose-while you run around my yard..and I will only charge you $5.
:) All in all, it's pretty great that you did it again, and actually love it. Looks like your ready for pics.
Great pics!! You're all amazing...I would hate to be crawling around in that...eeeww...but it looks fun when you guys do it! xoxo
That is awesome.. You look awesome.. I want to join you sometime on that is it somewhere in cali?
Yeah Chels!!! Looks like lots of fun and mud!
yay I am so glad we got to do it again - so are we gonna go for our 4th time together next year? Thanks for pushing me and making it fun!
so
much
fun.
let's do it again.
You are so AWESOME! Way to go. You are my hero. My extent of exercise these days is going up and down my stairs with 2 kids in my arms. LOL By the way what is your phone # and email?
Hugs
That looks like fun!!!
Hey, you should join us on Monday at the mall. The kids get to decorate a pot and plant a flower. It starts at 11am, but I'm usually there by 10:30. Tuesday's movie is Horton Hears a Who. Starts at 10am but get there early too! Hope to see you there!!!
So fun catching up on your cute family. Looks like a blast- you are awesome.
You're awesome! I've been wanting to do this for a few years now and still haven't. I was signed up once and then pregnant so I backed out.
Post a Comment