Okay the real reason I haven't put any new pictures up is not laziness, it's because our computer crashed (I think) for the SECOND time in a year. I have no pictures on this laptop except the ones I just downloaded from my camera 10 minutes ago.. So here are some of the pics. I know everyone thinks that their kid is the cutest and so do I. I snuck a picture of Jack on picture day for Soccer.
These are of Jack and Reid and they were coloring in the backyard and Jack drew a picture of his sister Lucy, beautiful I must add. So I had to get some pictures of my little artists. Well that's all for now... Thanks for checking in.
3 comments:
OK, I check several times a day just to see if MAYBE there is something new to read...my persistence has finally paid off!!!
Cute soccer pictures! The kiddies are so fun to watch--just following the ball all around. What's up with canceling practice today? Could it have been a prettier day? I guess that after last weeks game he figured they didn't need any more practice-because they're awsome! See you soon!
Your kiddo's are supper cute. It is fun to get to see them even though we live so far away from eachother. Hope everything else is going great for you!
Nicole
hey girl,
i turned my blog private and realized i do not have your email. email me, k.
and yes your boys are adorable!
deb
Post a Comment