We went to Newport Beach in August and met up with Brad's Aunt and Uncle, Susan and Steve and their kids. Susan is so great and took some cute pictures of the boys and I thought I would put them up. We love it when they come out and let us crash their vacation! Thanks for the pictures Susan!
Jack doesn't like to Humor me anymore with pictures unless I threaten violence so to get one where he is not doing spidy-webs or some goofy face is a miracle, and I don't care anymore if he even looks at the camera.
The boys were looking for sand crabs, it's Jack's favorite thing to do at the beach.
Okay, I honestly can't tell if Reid is laughing or crying, but either way I still like it and it is not uncharacteristic to do both at the same time.
We went to The Spaghetti Factory for dinner, which is the kids favorite food.
Evidence is on the faces how good it was!
Thanks for checking in on us. I will probably have more pictures this weekend because we're off the Julian this weekend for some apple picking and yummy apple pie!

2 comments:
I have a soft spot in my heart (or gut) for Old Spaghetti Factory...Eric worked there while we were dating. I spent many an evening eating garlic cheese bread and spumoni oogling over my dream boat. *sigh* So yummy!!
Chels and Brad, Oh my gosh! I can't believe I randomly found you guys in the blogger world. OHhh, your boys are beautiful and you guys look so great. This is Amanda Morphy Glenn. You can check out our blog at jageandmands.blogspot.com
Post a Comment