
I love this little girl! She is so happy and pleasant. Good sleeper and nurser. Can I really be this lucky? I guess I can!

A little snuggle time with Jack, which by the way the boys LOVE her, very enamored by her, they literally think she is the best. They both call her "little girl" or "pretty girl".

I love these pictures of the clothes on their heads. Makes me smile! I can't believe how big she is getting, but then again the girl is an eating machine!

I HAD to include these pics of clothes my mom and dad sent today for her easter basket, I was literally laughing at how cute they are, they are both little TUTU dresses with MATCHING SHOES! I seriously keep pulling them out and get so excited. They are from a company called MUDPIE, and they are so girly and fun. Stay tuned for some super cute pictures of my little sweetie!

12 comments:
I love her! Cute little dresses too! She looks so much like Reid it is crazy! Love you guys!
welcome back to the blog world, i have missed you. can't wait to see you again and hold that sweet little girl. cute outfits btw:)
SOOOOO CUTE!! We missed you today...next time!
Oh My Goodness....I WANT THOSE CLOTHES!! They are soooo cute. And she is soooo cute too!!
Good to see you back in blog-land and glad it is all going so well.
Dan xoxo
Andy and I are looking at your blog right now we have been checking it regularly to see if there were any more updates on Lucy. So thanks for posting more photos! She is so beautiful! We can't believe how big she is already! Your parents did well with the Easter basket gifts, the clothes/shoes are just darling! Oh it makes me want to have a little girl. Jack looks like he is such a good big brother too! We are so happy for you and Brad! Please tell him we said hi! Miss you guys!
i love her! she has such long hair! i want to see Lucy soon! tell her i said hi!
Whats not to love about that beautiful baby!! Wowsers! Thanks for updating. I love the outfits. hehe, gotta go look at those I think. xo
Glad to see some new pictures, very cute!! The clothes are adorable. I would have included them too.
She is a little dolly. I love the new pictures. I love her cheeks! So chunky and perfect. It really is so fun having a little girl with all of clothes and bows and frillies, and tu tu stuff. Have fuN!
I love the pic of Jack and Lucy! So freakin CUTE!! He is such a sweetheart, please tell my boyfriend I say hello.
MISS YOU! I'll see if the crack head will drag the Virgin Mary to your house...
What cute little outfits. Don't you just love having a girl. So much fun to dress them up.
Post a Comment