G

9.08.2008

OOhtah!

I was lucky enough to go to back to Utah for a week with Brad's mom and we stayed in Park City...I saw my family too! It was so good to see my family and cute sisters and of course for all of them to see
Beautiful Lucy girl...{they hadn't seen her since she was born} We went to Cascade Springs one day and went to Heber to eat lunch and then went to Provo, hung out and the kids got to feed the goats and Llama that are in the farm behind my parents house...that farm has been there the entire time we have lived there...I never thought it was of significant value until the kids were born, now I Know how lucky we are to have that...it's like our own little petting zoo, except we can't touch them....just feed em'...
My sister Hillary with Reid...
At Cascade Springs...
{I felt bonded to this goat...we have something in common! I do that all day too!}
Another day we went to Thanksgiving Point and went to the petting zoo and the Dinosaur Museum and Imax movie about Dinosaurs...the boys were in Heaven...so excited...they love dinosaurs and Grammy and Grampy...
Thank you Sue for taking us with you...sorry no pics...The kids loved spending time with you and we love you!

5 comments:

MommyMert said...

Glad you had a wonderful time! :) Your family is so dang cute!

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute!!! I wish we lived closer!!!

Shannon and Andrew said...

What a fun mother in law you have. We love Sue.

Shannon and Andrew said...

Sorry I forgot to say how absolutely gorgeous your daughter is.

Rachelle & Jared Crowder said...

Hey Girl,
Hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog. I found you through Sarah Drago. I helped her get going on the blog world and then I saw you on her blog and was so excited to know that you have one. You have such cute kids, but that is to be expected when they have such a cute mom. You are such a fun person, I had so much fun chatting with you at Mandy's Shower. I'd love to add you to my list of Blogger friends.
Hugs,

Rachelle