G

10.11.2007

GT's


I had to add this picture from last weekend, we went to Diamond Valley Lake and wanted to take a walk, there was no where to walk expect this little path for like 50 feet. The kids had a fun time though, they got to throw rocks. Seriously what's better than throwing rocks.

We went to Julian, Ca on Saturday. Besides the fact that the apple picking fields were closed we had a great time. It's the town's "Apple Days" and they had a little street fair, so we got the kid's some balloons. Reid got a sword which he popped 5 min. later (I know, I really did expect that to happen.)
Jack got a "ninja hat" with a sword. He later surrendered it to Reid so they could both have one.


Brad holding Todd and Britt's baby Beck, Jack and Todd. I am trying to figure out how to add more pictures to the bottom of this but I can't. Anyways Todd and Britt met us up there as well as their friends Deidre and Mark. I have a couple more pictures of them and if I can figure it out I'll put them up.




4 comments:

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

Love the music! O.K. it looked like you guys had alot more fun than us - too many people for my husband. See you tomorrow at practice

Mands Glenn said...

Love the pics. Your boys are seriously SO BOY! Love it! What is better than just throwing rocks in water? Nothing!

Tristen Ure said...

I LOVE THE GHARRINGS!!!! and I miss them yelling at their poor mother in front of guests and I miss Todd Michelle and his girly ways - and I can't believe you both have freaking families! Keep in touch my favorites!