Have you ever had "that" song that gets you going and makes you happy. Well I go through "that" song often, seeing as music is pretty much on ALL the time in our house, up really loud, actually even louder when Brad's home and we have the family dance offs. Anyway, I am in love with the first song on my playlist: Kings of Leon, "knocked up". Maybe it's because I am pregnant right now, but it makes me happy and dance around the house. Jack even sings along with "she's going to have a baby". I want to know what other songs make you want to dance so send them my way. Maybe it will be the next "that".
Yeah, my kid's have dancin' skills...
2 comments:
Yeah they have dancing skills - I noticed they stole some of your sweet moves. We are all about the dance offs at our house too - my kids love them! I always thought I had the best moves but now the kids are getting older they are coming up with some pretty good ones to!
Oh, yeah! They have skills.
Post a Comment