I think I am the last to post about our weekend adventure, but oh well. We were lucky enough to tag a long with The Gharring's (Chad and Rach), The Brays, The Lundquists and of course The Konold's on the beach camping excursion this past weekend. Thanks guys for a fun weekend!
Here are some pics:
The cool parents!
seriously love this picture, I told everyone to do a "goofy face" and this is the best that Reid could come up with, plus LOVE the huge chunk of marshmallow and graham cracker on his face. Love all the cute kids...aren't my nephews handsome, and Lor Lor, well all I can say is that I hope Lucy grows up as cute. seriously...
Love this picture of Lulu and who's that? Oh yea, the man around the camera constantly, so conceited....chad...just kidding. just referring to his comment on Rach's blog
This is what we woke up to...Amazing.
1,2,3,4 who do we adore....(my ode to cheerleading pyramids)
all of the cute kids...except maybe one or two...
8 comments:
So glad you guys came and not just because we had to use one of your tents because of stupid walmart. Seriously Your kids were so good, Reid just cracks me up and Lucy is the sweetest and then thank goodness for Jack to entertain and make Luke happy! GTs GTs
Save the best for last huh?? It had been cool reading all about Doheny....but I am jealous and want to come next time. You are brave camping with a baby!! You look fantastic too!
But...how CUTE is Lucy?? Very cute...even with Uncle Chad in the photo...ha ha
xoxo
I was singing the song, too! Funny! We had such a good time with you guys! You are a trooper--camping with a baby, in the dirt even!! Super-Mom!
What a fun time! You are so lucky to be so close to the beach!!! Your kids are too cute!
Looks like you had a lot of fun! I still need to go camping at the beach here before we leave! I'm so glad I can look at your blog now! Miss you!
I am cracking up at Reid's silly face. And I love Jack in the human pyramid. He looks so grown up, and you can see how stoked he is to be a big kid.
Cool parents pic... um, hot mom alert! You are so hot! (and no I'm not a lesbian)
Love the pictures! :) Love your kids... so fun!
Post a Comment