G

10.29.2008

It's Halloweeeeeeen time!!!

Oh! Fall how I love thee....
I absolutely love this time of year, having children injects such new enthusiasm and joy into the holidays for me....they get so excited, therefore I get equally as excited, actually more so...I am so blessed!



Absolutely SPEECHLESS...except to say, isn't she the most beautiful flower...


So we hit up the Halloween Carnie with The other Gharring's (love it!) and the boys had a blast...totally fitting that Reid is a monkey, which is what he is in everyday life...a monkey. And of course My "Heroes" Jack and Luke.

Again...no words.




It is so hard to get everyone to cooperate with pics at this age...so this is the best that I could do with 3 small kids...not too bad, they're all looking at the camera at least!





12 comments:

Rachel said...

I never put the monkey thing together with Reid - how true is totally a monkey - very fitting. I agree Lucy was way too cute for words! And our boys - love them!

Danielle said...

OH MY GOSH....Lucy....YUMMY!!

You're right...no words. ;o)

Happy Halloween xoxo

McEwen Family said...

LUCY IS DARLING!!! I just want to squeeze her in that cute little flower costume! It is perfect for her, just so fitting! Your kids are adorable!

MommyMert said...

LovE! LoVE! lOvE!

The McDonalds said...

Cutest kids! Wish we lived closer every time I see them. HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Mooo ha ha!

mardymeans said...

Seriously Chelsea, Lucy is so adorable! But it's no surprise, since she is your daughter! All of your kids look so cute in their costumes!

Ally said...

I'm loving her...look at those cheeks. I need to send you the ones of Mandy's shower...so cute.

Krissy Lowe said...

Little Lucy is so cute- what a doll. I know what you mean about getting all three to look at the same time...almost impossible.

Shannon and Andrew said...

That girl of yours defies the word adorable.

Scarlet said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the costumes and can't believe that you actually got them to sit there! I love the fall too and the holidays! An I love you!!!!!

Alisha said...

Chelsea, I'm so happy I found your blog--I absolutely love the costumes!! Seriously , so adorable. It's good to hear you are doing well.

Hill Call said...

I have the cutest niece and Nephews ever, I love them!