Hi it's me...you know, your friend that lives across the country...I wanted to tell you happy birthday today...your getting old, 26...wow is all I can say...Thanks for being my friend through thick and thin...your true blue, a rare find...if you ask me...you generously send me gifts and notes and baby clothes, and you don't even think twice about me being a slacker back...your the best mom...you have the Cutest ellie girl ... a pretty da*# cool hubby and you're absolutely BEAUTIFUL to boot...I feel lucky and blessed to have you as my friend...who would have know way back when you got married that we would become so close...sorry your stuck with me...
Love, Chels
2 comments:
Look at how sweet of a friend you are Chels! I bet Lora is totally touched by your thoughtful post! I better go and wish her a happy birthday now!
I LOVE YOU!! Sorry for not seeing this sooner! I'm so happy to be stuck with you as a friend!
Post a Comment